Issues You Could Explore with a Mentor
- Developing spiritual disciplines – growing in wisdom, intimacy with God, godly Christ-like character
- Challenges, stumbling blocks, decisions, critical incidents and relational complexity in leadership
- Exploring specific gender related issues in the challenges of exercising leadership
- Development of specific leadership competencies …..it’s helpful to identify which ones!
- Learning to handle stress in ministry and avoid burnout
- Insights and skills in ‘relational leadership’; discovering blind spots; debrief on relational feedback, tensions, challenges…
- Wisdom on how to balance work with family life, dealing with practicalities of motherhood and ministry
- Dealing with PEST’s – Pressures, Expectations, Sin, Tyranny of the urgent
- Accountability in current relationships – leadership team, family, network, peers… encouragement to invest wisely, strategically and appropriately
- Encouragement to keep on a learning curve in leadership – knowledge, attitude, experience & praxis
- Exploring future ministry decisions, direction, context….
- Managing transitions in life and ministry (Self? Team? Family?)
….Just to name a few possibilities!