Asking Good Questions
Tell me about yourself/your spouse and family/ your relationship with God/your ministry.
- How can I help you?
- How are you? How are you really? Do you want to talk about it?
- • What progress have you made with the goals we set last time? What can we celebrate?
- • What are you finding difficult? Why do you think that is?
- • What help do you think you may need?
- • How are things with you and God? How does that make you feel?
- How are things at home?
- What is bringing you joy and hope?
- What do you do for recreation?
- How is your ministry going? How do you feel about it?
- Do you feel it is where God wants you to be for now? For the future?
- What hours are you working?
- What is your greatest challenge and what are you doing to meet it?
- How does God fit in here?
- What kinds of things could you work on between now and when we next meet? What might prevent you doing what you want?
- What can I pray for that’s a big challenge to you at present?
- How are you finding our times together?
- Are your initial expectations being met?